Hello World!

Welcome aboard :D

Are you really negro, or is it just a name?

I think I'll change my name to Saudi_Smart_Guy ;) (those do exist, really! :p)

Welcome aboard :D

Are you really negro, or is it just a name?

I think I'll change my name to Saudi_Smart_Guy ;) (those do exist, really! :p)

Do you think that blacks can't be astronauts? Of course they aren't called 'space negro's' they are African American Astronauts, and there is a list of them on NASA's site.

Some of the smartest guy working on the HP Indigos were the guys from Israel, of course that's where they were invented before HP bought the tech.
I have never had the privilege of working on any Saudi Tech yet.

Do you think that blacks can't be astronauts? Of course they aren't called 'space negro's' they are African American Astronauts, and there is a list of them on NASA's site.

Some of the smartest guy working on the HP Indigos were the guys from Israel, of course that's where they were invented before HP bought the tech.
I have never had the privilege of working on any Saudi Tech yet.

Nope, I don't think blacks can't be astronauts. Why do you ask?

Yes, I don't doubt Israel has some good hard working people there. Intel has a factory there, for example, so it makes sense that there are local expertise for such a company to borrow.

Don't expect much even in the near future from Saudi Arabia. Something is seriously wrong with us.

Lets not turn this into a debate.
Space Negro is apparently gone anyway. Thank "god" for that.

Color and believes doesn't matter at all.
And that comes from a guy that was previously racist.

Sorry Smart guy.
I was a racist between the age of 14 and 17. But i am wiser today.

Sorry :(

Last edited:
Nope, I don't think blacks can't be astronauts. Why do you ask?

Yes, I don't doubt Israel has some good hard working people there. Intel has a factory there, for example, so it makes sense that there are local expertise for such a company to borrow.

Don't expect much even in the near future from Saudi Arabia. Something is seriously wrong with us.

Just that you said that "they really exist' as if to imply something...never mind, I was still perterbed by the OP, it isn't you.
But since you brought it up, Saudis are excellent at producing oil without wich not a lot of other things would be produced...is that reaching too far? :)

Well you are excellent consumers.:ermm:

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

Sorry Smart guy.

God, being a proper name and (possibly) a title should be capitalized weather you are a believer or not. :)
I don't believe in Michael Jackson, but I still capitalize the name. lol

Since there are many gods in the world and someone might not be talking about the 1 god that some may believe in, god isn't a proper name and shouldn't be capitalized.

Sorry Smart guy.

Oh, it's not a debate or anything, I'm not questioning anyone here really. It's just some kinda socializing. You know, like what happens when friends gather ;)

Why are you apologizing? Things are cool.

You were racist? Well, such things happen in young age sometimes. I'm also sure it was not the harmful kinda racism, just the case with other behaviors by youngsters normally. No worries. Growing up and revising that is what matters :)

Just that you said that "they really exist' as if to imply something...never mind, I was still perterbed by the OP, it isn't you.
But since you brought it up, Saudis are excellent at producing oil without wich not a lot of other things would be produced...is that reaching too far? :)

Well you are excellent consumers.:ermm:

Aha! No, by "they really exist" I meant it for the Saudi Smart Guys. I asked the OP'er if they were really negro just to clear my doubts maybe they made the username based on it. Kinda like asking an owner of a user name like "Saudi_Guy" if they are Saudi. Just a friendly conversation really :D

Since there are many gods in the world and someone might not be talking about the 1 god that some may believe in, god isn't a proper name and shouldn't be capitalized.

Unless one is referring to a specific theological god. In my line of work we capitalize "Client" for example. Smart, eh?

;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom