Hi I am AlanR 67

AlanR67

Beta member
I love computers. I have two in the computer room for my wife and myself. Both are HP's and still running Windows 7. I have two computers in my mancave. One a ASUS and the other a HP All-In-One. Upgraded both to Windows 10. The Hp was running Windows 7 and the ASUS Windows 8.1. Not really that excited by Windows 10. Is anyone??? I also have two HP laptops. I recently added SSD drive to all my computers except the All-In-On. Had an issue with the one laptop an Envy 17T. A real pain in the rear to take apart. I posted the problem in the hardware section of the forum.

A big hello Alan, and Welcome to CF. I too love computers, and I am all self taught. Everything I know about computers is by experience or by reading books and mags and from watching videos.

Glad you could join us here man...:cool:

Welcome Alan to CF :). Love computers then you've come to the right place. A lot of what I know has been taught through courses, internet and repetition. I love Windows 10 especially with the newer update.

Welcome aboard :D

I upgraded to and stayed with Windows 10 because it runs one game flawlessly unlike Windows 7 in which I could never do. With the new build, things seem to be going just fine.

Back
Top Bottom