Hi I am... TehGuyy

TehGuyy

Solid State Member
Hi I am TehGuyy; a common username for this 15 year old student. I have always loved computer science. I'm currently taking a Computer Systems and Maintenance class at my school and am looking forward to taking more computer related classes in the future. I prefer software over hardware. Lastly to let you guys get to know me I am looking to be either a 'geek squad' sort of job or a security analyst... It's nice meeting all of you and I look forward to interacting with all of you on the forums.

Sent from my iPhone using Computer Forums

Welcome!

As far as your 2 job choices, there is a very wide difference between the knowledge required to be a "geek squad" tech and that required to be a security analyst. Big difference in pay as well. Since you like both, you might consider starting out working in a "geek squad" type of position as you prepare yourself to move on to the security analysis position.

Thank you guys for being so welcoming! Strollin I was thinking the same thing... Plus I'm already getting college credits that would help me become a trouble shooting tech much faster than acquire a security analysis job. And to answer smart guys question, yes it is, tbh I don't remember why I chose this username but it stuck. Again, thank you all so much for being so welcoming and listing your opinions and advice!

Back
Top Bottom