Thoughts About Windows 10

I've been using Win 10 since the very first Tech Preview was released. While I think it's a good OS, IMO, there is no "amazing advantage" that makes it a "must do" upgrade. If you're happy with 8, there's no compelling reason to upgrade. I personally have Win 7 and Win 8 machines that I don't plan to upgrade.

Now booting time has decreased considerably. In its first days it was much slower. It is not a hardware thing as I fresh installed two days ago and it was slow, and with the full updates this speedy boot kicked in.

Maybe there is something new for this here.

Now booting time has decreased considerably. In its first days it was much slower. It is not a hardware thing as I fresh installed two days ago and it was slow, and with the full updates this speedy boot kicked in.

Maybe there is something new for this here.

Yeah especially AMD GPU users, Its really annoying me. I am going to very angry if they don't do something about fixing the AMD Switchable GPU problems, It seems that Microsoft & AMD think that the initial issues are fixed and they are sent out as working drivers when really they aren't.

Really feeling relieved to see they're clarifying things regarding keys and activation.

Disappointed to see more ads and apps are being forced upon us.

One thing I don't like is setting your last used printer as your default printer. Yeah its good that we finally have a better understanding on activation and what we can do.

Really feeling relieved to see they're clarifying things regarding keys and activation.

Disappointed to see more ads and apps are being forced upon us.
Ads and apps are not being forced. Yes, the default is to show a "suggestion" in the Start Menu but all that is needed is to right-click and select "Don't offer suggestions" and they're gone for good.

Ads and apps are not being forced. Yes, the default is to show a "suggestion" in the Start Menu but all that is needed is to right-click and select "Don't offer suggestions" and they're gone for good.
I must have missed that part. Good to hear!

Back
Top Bottom