How many of these can you pass??

donetao

Banned
Hi after MBAM started blocking some malicious IPs, I made a few tests of my security. I passed most, but did fail the leak test.
How many tests can you pass!!
All comments and suggestions are appreciated.;)
PS I'll even except negative comments:whistling:

Attachments

• Capture80.jpg
    Capture80.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Capture81.jpg
    Capture81.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Capture82.jpg
    Capture82.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Capture83.jpg
    Capture83.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 4
Hi I see you all reading my thread;but no comments!LOL
Surely someone has a comment.
Gary!

https://www.grc.com/x/ne.dll?bh0bkyd2
How cool is this??Blocked me from the link!!
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Sans-Serif,MS Sans Serif]
Allowing a web browser to "reload" a page which has already been sent to you creates a "security hole" that would allow someone using your computer at any later time to attain potentially private and personal information.
transpixel.gif
[/FONT]

https://www.grc.com/x/ne.dll?rh1dkyd2

Last edited:
I got dinged on the Shields Up test because of my cloud server. The firewall leak test also failed because I don't have any outbound rules in place. The UPNP test came back good for me.

If you really want to get into network security, familiarize yourself with PCI DSS.

It said my system passed all but responded to a ping. It's not my system responding to the ping but the main router here.

This is... interesting.
ae49f084baa8eb5964eb00e8d7e6cdaa.png

Those other tests, really, to me, are pointless as I purposefully allow network wide upnp going out, and I allow all outflowing network traffic... Can't really get into my network anyways since I am sitting behind a strange and rather complicated CGN with various different proxies that my ISP uses sitting between my ass and their network as is.

I got this:

THE EQUIPMENT AT THE TARGET IP ADDRESS
DID NOT RESPOND TO OUR UPnP PROBES!

(That's good news!)

Got lost there so I didn't make any more tests.

Back
Top Bottom