Reflect back up software

Cool ! I understand now! It has to be programmed to initiate the restore from windows!
Go to other tasks at the top! Select- Add Recovery Boot Menu Option!
When you restart your PC, you will be given the option to boot into Windows or Macrium. Then you won't need the recovery CD. Works good! I love it. It's a new feature recently added!;)
Gary!
PS I know my Macrium pretty well my friend!!:thumb:
Thanks for that but to me that is just a time waster and I surely hope you don't mean then every boot that choice comes up as that would be even more annoyiance. The truth of the matter is Acronis always worked that way and I never used it there either Gary. I was just trying it because you said it was new to Macrium but really is not necessary anyway.

Whatever! I personally like the boot feature. I don't have to look for the Boot CD! It's not annoyance for me. Yes it happens every time I boot, maybe once a month??
Gary

True and its no biggy Gary I know many who still never install this software to pc at all and just use it with Rescue Disk for making image files and restoring as it is the way we always did it prior to Ghost first installing into Windows all these programs and Partitioning programs were totally on floppy disks and that is how we used them.

Back
Top Bottom