Ads

I use Adblocker plus on FF, and I don't have to deal with ads.

I use AdBlock Plus on my Samsung Tablet, had to sideload that one same as my mobile phone. Gets rid of most of the adverts, but there are some persitant ones that will not disappear.

In one or two free apps I have been using, I will have to pay to get rid of them with a in app purchase.

Hi! As stated! I use Ad-Muncher and I don't see the ads whether I logged in or not logged in. My thinking is you can use both Ad-Blocker + and Ad-Muncher and they get along just fine and I don't see any problem with pop unders??
What are pop unders??
Here's what Ad- Muncher blocks!!
It's got lots options if you want to take time to tune it up. I personally just use the default settings. I'm not really smart enough to fine tune the program. LOL

Attachments

• Capture48.jpg
    Capture48.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Seti, if it makes you feel better I just got an ad for old men looking for Chineese women on a different site. Perhaps it's the same ad service and they're goofing big time.

Hi! Everyone! I'm lost as usual ?? Are you all saying if you don't log in to CF, you get Ads??If you log in, you don't get Ads. I don't see any Ads either way. I'm using Ad- Muncher!
Gary!

Hi! Everyone! I'm lost as usual ?? Are you all saying if you don't log in to CF, you get Ads??If you log in, you don't get Ads. I don't see any Ads either way. I'm using Ad- Muncher!
Gary!
Right mouse click on the Admuncher icon in the notification area, (by the clock), then select Disable Filtering.

Then log out of this forum and press F5 to refresh your browser.

You will now see the adverts...

Rigfht mouse click on the Admuncher icon in the task bar, then select Disable Filtering.

Then log out of this forum and press F5 to refresh your browser.

You will now see the adverts...
Cool spellunker! Yuppers old Ad-Muncer is doing it's job. Thanks friend!
Do you use a AD blocker spellunker??
Gary!

Back
Top Bottom