Hi! I'm Zeke

Zekester2097

In Runtime
My name is Zeke, i'm 14, I live in the USA, I have pretty good PC skills, I know alot of MS-DOS. My primary PC, which is a laptop, runs on Windows 8.1, but is going to be upgraded to Windows 10, at July 29th... I know alot about computers, routers, game consoles, phones, etc. So I hope that I can be of help to others who may need it...

Hi Zeke! Let me be the first to welcome you. I'm betting you will be a big help on the forum. I'm new here and I think the forum is really starting to grow. We need young people. Welcome aboard!!

Hey and welcome to CF :) I am hoping to upgrade my laptop to Windows 10 but there is a lot of problems with drivers that Microsoft and AMD need sort out.

Welcome! :)
I would gladly upgrade to 10, but there are some driver incompatibility's. As in the owner of this computer is also the main person in the house whom drives ect, and he would kill me. :lol:

Welcome aboard. :)

MS-DOS? Huh, I started on MS-DOS back in the 80s.

WTH are you doing with MS-DOS? :lol:

Windows 10... wish I still had a test machine. Reserved my upgrade but decided to postpone it until I know for sure Win10 is going to work for the rather non-standard/ghetto overclocking arrangement i've got going on right now with my GPU :lol:

Welcome :)

Last edited:
Welcome aboard :D

Perhaps you mean you're familiar with command prompt commands? There are stuff in real DOS OS's that practically got extinct now. Conversion of memory types, running DOS drivers and managing boot stuff could take hours.

Back
Top Bottom