Do you visit and post every day??

donetao

Banned
Hi! I'm sure you all know I'm the new guy on the block here. It seems the action has picked up a little on the forum.
We need interesting topics for the visitors to read; and hopefully they will like, and then register here. I try to watch who logs on the forum each day. I realize we are not all in the same time zone. Here's my question?
If you are a member here, do you log on every day and post some where on the forum? Where do you post and are you thinking of new threads that you can create that will generate new action and get new members to register.
I can assure you we will never break the old record, but I'm hoping we can get at least 50 members logged on at the same time some day.
I do prefer smaller forums; however, we can pick up the pace just a little a little.:eek:
I log on several times a day and read all the new posts. If I find one I like; and know a little about, then I add my 2 cents:whistling:
Sorry! This probably should go in a different section of the forum.
Can be moved if appropriate.
Thanks!!

Last edited:
I am pretty much the same as TrotterTech. I will add somthing if I can, but by the time I see most problems, they are being delt with. So I stick to chat until I find that I can help someone.

Hi! I haven't seen a lot of problems to respond to. I'm new here and I'm probably over aggressive, but I'm hoping to make a difference here and get the forum more active and get more members registered. I think I have some good things that I can suggest and I'm always ready to learn new things.
Thanks for your reply!!

Yeah I am as Trotter and Draygoes, I go in fits and fads with posting. Sometimes I go for a few days without posting some days I am on fire and post a lot but I try to visit every day..

I visit this forum several times a day. Sometimes I'll start a new topic sometimes I just read.

I'm pretty sure I post too much

weirdly I can get onto CF from work, the filter allows it (despite an explicit rule in the web filter blocking forums, not going to tell them though ;)) - so in my downtime between jobs i tend to lurk.

Back
Top Bottom