I am new here

Welcome to the forum!

I have exactly zero tolerance to spicy hot things and don't understand people that like spicy foods. The only spices I generally use are salt & pepper and I use them very sparingly (especially pepper). People say spices enhance the taste of food but when I eat something spicy, all I can taste is the spice, the taste of the food is lost.

There is nothing strange in loving spicy foods. I'm also a hardcore fan of spicy foods and I always like to have my foods spicier. I love foods that are cooked with spices and herbs. My mom used to buy good herbs and spices in Canada from Horton Spice Mills. I have a special taste to foods with spices like pepper, cinnamon, garlic. My favorite spicy recipe is grilled pepper chicken. Spices and herbs are not just about flavoring, they help maintain a good health and digestion.

There is nothing strange in loving spicy foods. I'm also a hardcore fan of spicy foods and I always like to have my foods spicier. I love foods that are cooked with spices and herbs. My mom used to buy good herbs and spices in Canada from Horton Spice Mills. I have a special taste to foods with spices like pepper, cinnamon, garlic. My favorite spicy recipe is grilled pepper chicken. Spices and herbs are not just about flavoring, they help maintain a good health and digestion.
Nice first post! Welcome!
And you have made me hungry... you will not like me when I am hungry! :rofl:

Hi! Welcome! I'm on a sea food diet. I eat all the food I see!!
The friendliest and the smartest people in the world hang out here.
If we don't have a good answer. We'll make one up. LOL
Join in and enjoy your stay!!
Gary!

Back
Top Bottom