I am new here

Fira7771

Solid State Member
About me:

Name: Jason

Where I was born: N. Usa (North United States of America)

Where I live: N. Usa

Where I am from: N. Usa

Spicy hot toughness: About 9 out of 10 I can safely directly consume things so spicy hot that one drop of it should be mixed in with 123 ounces of fruits and vegetables to make its spicy hotness tolerable for the average spicy hot consumer.

Most favorite song: Good thing by Fine Young Canniabals

Favorite things to do: Search for stuff on wikiHow Google Blekko Bing Yahoo eHow Ask AOL etc. for stuff like cheat codes for example,
watching YouTube videos.

More about me laters.

Aaaha :rofl:, loving the introduction, welcome to the crew (init), happy to have you here!

Plenty of useful info (and not so useful info :D) here, have a good time :thumb::thumb:

If I were to rate my spicy hot toughness, I can't pretend to be at your level... maybe a mild 6 or 7 on the spiceometer :peace:

Welcome!
By what pepper do you measure? I proud myself in being able to handle hot peppers LOL. People forget that its about meditation, and forgetting that you have any compition. If it is a matter of how many you can eat without any time limit, I am game! :)

As for your music pref... I love all music, but I have not heard it all. (Who can?) That seems like a good song to dance to. Nice choice!

What computer experience do you have? No matter what level of experience you have, you are always welcome here. I am just asking as a bit of a rough.

Welcome aboard :D

Seafood! Do you like seafood?

If I ever managed to visit USA, I'd go to Maine for lobsters and Maryland for blue crabs :D

No need to go to California for spiny lobsters cuz we do have those here :)

Hey hi everyone, even I am new to this forum. I am really excited and happy to be a part of this family. Looking forward for a great start... :angel::flowers::dance:

Welcome aboard :)

Back
Top Bottom