Autistic child and family forced off plane

setishock

Wizard of Wires
This is F-UP!!! If I'd been on that flight when it touched down I would have gotten off too. People are so intolerant of things they have no clue about. She had just a much right to be there as the other passengers. Crying babies are more annoying than this child.
Lord Jesus you give them eyes but they can not see. She's just a child. She didn't ask this to be put on her. Those around her should be more understanding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Z4jcPFqnLg

And this idiot thinks she could have opened a door once in flight. The F-ing doors are pressure locked. King Kong would have a tough time getting a pressure locked door open.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZJSgmxx3g4

What's wrong with people? No heart. No soul. If this is an example of humans, I weep for the species...

Wow, that really is pathetic. And to know that it was the mother that caused this... wow.
[Redacted]

Last edited by a moderator:
[Redacted]

As for the video, yeah, shocking, both my parents work with people who have learning disabilities and/or are on the autistic spectrum, so I'm quite aware of it. There's no way they could have opened the door in flight, the door has to pull inwards (as a safety precaution) before it will open, and there's no way you could do that when the cabin is pressurised at altitude.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interestingly enough, on the same day that this middle class family who still made it home and will now make millions from simply having to get off a plane; 16,000 children died in Africa from starvation.

So what if they got kicked off a plane? I promise much worse things will happen to that girl than being asked to leave an airplane. I honestly find it quite disgusting that when people make choices (like the pilot), even if wrong yet cause no physical harm, we MURICA'Ns get a giant bleeding heart for the shear madness and injustice they had to suffer. Realistically, this woman is trying to capitalize on a daughter who knows no better and the attention granted by the media is just plain silly and unjust in itself. Where's the coverage of Syria? Iraq? Palestine? Ukraine? Uganda?

Interestingly enough, on the same day that this middle class family who still made it home and will now make millions from simply having to get off a plane; 16,000 children died in Africa from starvation.

So what if they got kicked off a plane? I promise much worse things will happen to that girl than being asked to leave an airplane. I honestly find it quite disgusting that when people make choices (like the pilot), even if wrong yet cause no physical harm, we MURICA'Ns get a giant bleeding heart for the shear madness and injustice they had to suffer. Realistically, this woman is trying to capitalize on a daughter who knows no better and the attention granted by the media is just plain silly and unjust in itself. Where's the coverage of Syria? Iraq? Palestine? Ukraine? Uganda?

Good points. Still, its a huge injustice to the daughter. Do they really stand to make millions though? :confused:

Good points. Still, its a huge injustice to the daughter. Do they really stand to make millions though? :confused:

Any good lawyer will very easily land huge sums of money to pay for their "pain and suffering". The involvement of a child with a disability will melt the heart of just about any judge/jury. Yes, they will make millions from this if they pursue it.

Re: injustice to the child
Remember that she's autistic. Now, while all autistic people don't share the exact same challenges, many of them are very in tune with the emotional state of those closest to them, most much more than we think possible. Her mothers reaction probably caused her more stress than anything that happened on that plane.

I think the real crime here is on our society. That second video is the best evidence too. We are so afraid of anything that's not what we think should be normal and the first thing we start thinking is worst case scenario. "She could have opened a door!" Well we've already established that's simply impossible with the pressure variance. Also too, the 1-4 air marshals would've stopped her if she went "Crazy." That's the real injustice. Our society is becoming so fearfully ignorant of life that everyone is a "terrorist", even if they're nothing more than simple minded and misunderstood.

Very good points. I have seen a little bit of all of that type of behaviour in schools as well. "Are you a loner? Your going to shoot everyone!" It is rather sick actually.

It's the pilot's decision. If he is uncomfortable with the situation, he has every right to land.
He is in charge of transporting 170 people safely to their destination.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom