Gotta start somewhere

Theoryography

Solid State Member
Hello everyone! I'm Nikko, I've had very small experience with computers and I'd like to start by building a gaming pc for day z, I want to find something affordable or reasonably priced that I can upgrade when needed, any help would be greatly appreciated everyone :)

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Computer Forums mobile app

Do you have a budget or a target amount you want to spend? Also, geographically where in the world are you?

Edit: also, mods will probably move this to the Hardware section, so if it goes missing look there :)

Last edited:
Never seen so many nice people in a forum before you guys rock! I'm looking for less then 500$ ideally but still have it upgradable, oh and I live in Texas

---------- Post added at 02:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

And thanks for the lookout darkseeker :)

Welcome!

Assuming you're starting from nothing (I'll mark the peripherals with an asterix * as if you already have them then the build will work out a bit cheaper)

Case
Power Supply (should come with a power supply)
Optical Drive (DVD or Bluray)
Hard Drive
Motherboard
CPU
Graphics Card

Operating System

Screen*
Keyboard*
Mouse*
Speakers/Headphones*

When I get the time I'll see if I can find something reasonable to put against each category! :)

I think honestly, you're going to struggle to build a PC at that price point which will comfortably run the game well, especially if you need to buy a screen too!

Last edited:
Build (assuming you have peripherals):

Case - $29.99 - Fractal Design Core 1000

Power Supply - $44.99 - Corsair CX430

Optical Drive (DVD or Bluray) - $19.99 - LG DVD/CD Writer

Hard Drive - $44.99 - Seagate Barracuda 500GB

CPU and Motherboard - $146.98 - AMD FX-6300 processor/GIGABYTE GA-78LMT-USB3 motherboard

Graphics Card - $142.99 - Zotac GTX750Ti 2GB

Operating System - $99.99 - Windows 7 OR Windows 8.1 (personal preference)

Screen* - Not included
Keyboard* - Not included
Mouse* - Not included
Speakers/Headphones* - Not included

Total - $529.92

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom