My Steve Jobs Autograph Collection Apple Computer

1958plymouthfury

Beta member
My personal Steve Jobs autograph collection. As owner of Cool Rare Stuff Autographs & Collectables I personally got these items signed for my own personal collection. If your a Jobs fan you know he does not like signing autographs & all these items are very rare. All 3 items were signed by Mr. Jobs in June 2004 while staying in Columbus Ohio for a Business conference. I personally stood outside his hotel the Hyatt Regency on State Street 20hrs each day waiting for him to come out and I was lucky enough to get these 3 items signed. The 2 Steve Wozniac autographs were obtained in 2012 through his website in which he charges for autographs. The Apple Logo already signed by Jobs was sent as well as another white Apple Mouse like the 1 already signed by Steve Jobs.

Included is
1.) Steve Jobs & Steve Wozniac signed White Apple Mouses

2.) Steve Jobs & Steve Wozniac signed 8" 1/2 X 11" Apple logo on white paper

3.) Steve Jobs signed 5" X 3" Index Card

Comes with a COA from my business Cool Rare Stuff Autographs & Collectables

Comes With an additional LOA stating where & how I obtain these items

Lifetime refund for its authenticity or if for any reason unhappy

Please feel free to make offers on this very rare set but if your wanting a real Jobs Autograph you know what they cost. I dont expect this collection to stay listed for long its an amazing group

I do Paypal & Money Orders - I ship free world wide

$1900.00 OBO

My personal information of course is not blocked on the actual COA just the scans - Its to protect people from copying & making fakes

Send me a message if interested - Thanks!

Attachments

• TM (1).jpg
    TM (1).jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 6
  • TM (2).jpg
    TM (2).jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 54.jpg
    54.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 8
I like the mice, but the two apple paper, could you take another picture where it shows them in a more physical aspect? It looks like a wallpaper to me.

I personally wouldn't want to go near this stuff, a certification of authenticity like that isn't enough, it would need some sort of validation from a third party and a photograph whilst signing to prove it really...

Back
Top Bottom