great forum

radome

Baseband Member
i am a new member to your forum and i am really impressed with the way people come forward and try and help. it appears to be a well run forum and i hope to learn much about the computer i operate every day. i also hope to make some new friends.

thank you for providing this forum for all of us to use.

radome

We do our best. Unfortunately the nature of the beast makes none of us experts in everything to do with computers. It is also extremely difficult diagnosing problems over the internet. And because this is text based some things said can be misunderstood. But we do all try and we all learn off each other as well as imparting what knowledge we have obtained ourselves over many years of computing. As I have said we (especially I) do not always get it right and sometimes disagreements ensue but mostly an answer comes out.

Welcome to the forum and your input.

Pete

Like Pete said, we try our best to help out anyone who requests it. Glad you are enjoying it so far, and I'm sure you'll make plenty of friends. :)

Hello & Welcome to the forum...thanx for the compliments on how our members try to help people out with their probs.There are a lot of well knowledged peeps on this forum.We're a nice community, and we'd like to keep that up. :)

Back
Top Bottom