Hellow! :-)

Kirigato

Solid State Member
Hi all, pleasure to meet you.
My name is Bartosz, and I'm from Poland. I like computers and economy, in next year I'm going to study in Germany.

I joined to this forum because I hope I will be able to learn a lot thanks to your's knowledge and skills related with IT.

By the way, I hope that my english is understandable, about 1y ago I wasn't able to say anything in this language, now, I'm constantly trying to improve it. If you want, correct my mistakes, I would be exceedingly grateful!

And that's it, again, nice to meet you :)

Welcome!

Your English is very understandable, much better than my Polish! :D

Only see some minor mistakes such as, hello doesn't have a "w" at the end, the word English should be capitalized and the word "yours" doesn't have an apostrophe. Also, you would use the word "your" there instead as in "thanks to your knowledge and skills". None of these minor mistakes detract from how understandable your post is. I have seen worse from people where English is their native language.

Last edited:
Nice to meet you.
wow, you have learned a lot of English in a short time. I am jealous.
I was never very good with language in school (I had English and German). I was more of a math guy. Took me quite a few years to become good with English. My English accelerated when i started using it online. Even this forum have sharpened it a bit since a joined. So keep chatting :)

Last edited:
Welcome!
To go with everyone else above, your english works just fine. :)

@BikerEcho,
If your location did not say it, I would have no idea that you where not a native english speaker.

Back
Top Bottom