Hello

David95

Solid State Member
Hello everyone,

My name is David I'm 19 nearly 20, I'm currently studying IT at college, and then I intend to go university to study Software and Website Development. Two years ago I didn't know much about computers but since I started the course my technical knowledge has increased, but I'm always looking to learn more.

If I ever need any help I, or just curious about computers I will ask you guys.

Nice to meet you all.

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

In regards to your question Draygoes.

To be perfectly honest I went to sixth form and I wasn't able to complete the courses I enrolled to do. So I went to college to do IT after the course I initially enrolled to do, which was Interactive Media. Interactive Media course got cancelled because there was not enough people doing the course, they were kind enough to found me another course which was IT. During the year and a half I have studied I have leaned a lot and I have done a lot of coding, which I have enjoyed, this will also help me when I go to Uni.

Nice!
It seems that everyone in software has a different reason for being here. Welcome to a world that will change more often than hardware, and at the same time welcome you with open arms. :)

Back
Top Bottom