another gmail query

bluenose1940

In Runtime
I am using gmail all of the time now but, evry time that I click on the icon, my email page opens up but I always get a little message come up on the left of the screen that says 'can;t connect to server' and yet whilst it is open I can click on the 'home' button' or go into my 'favourites' without any problems.

Does anyone have any ideas why this might be happening please.

Many thanks.

Would you send a screen shot of this?
It would be a good idea to look up the error message to see what is happening. That is what we will do. But a Screen Shot of the message would still be helpful because even if you cannot find results, we may be able to.

I use gmail as my main email account, and I have not seen any errors. That means that it could be browser based, or as most would say (User error). So we need the full message.

Hello Draygoes, thank you for trying to help with this. It would not be possible for me to grab a screenshot of this error as it is so quick. When I click on the mail icon it starts to open up and then, just for a brief moment the words 'can't connect to server' appears with what appears to be the circular refresh arrow at the side of it and then it disappears. If I then click on the 'bookmarks icon at the top, it immediately opens the list and I can then choose whichever site I want and I go straight in without any problems.

Back
Top Bottom