internet help

rowcon123

Daemon Poster
hi guys im having a problem with my internet it started at soon as i changed ISP and it keeps spiking (i don't know much about networking) but i will include my ping plotter results, im hoping you can help me try and fix this :) thanks

oh and i set the destination address to a game server i use but it is also the same when i use other destination addresses

unfortunately i cannot add the full ping plotter file because it doesn't support it so i will have to attach an image of it lagging out

Attachments

• login.p1.worldoftanks.eu.png
    login.p1.worldoftanks.eu.png
    17.4 KB · Views: 9
Yeh exactly the same results

Sent from my iPad using Computer Forums

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

cant seem to even email you them

Yeah, the full ping plotter results is so very important, we cannot live without it.

*don't even know what that is*

Did you ask the new ISP for the router settings should they be different than the old one? Things like the VCP/VCI settings? Is the connection the exact as the old one?

Ok smart guy I got the router pre configured from them since we were having trouble before they came round and fiddled with everything and they even switched out the router 3 times.

And dray we have about 2 pc's and 1 iptv box and a few iPads and I phones and we get the problem on every device

Sent from my iPad using Computer Forums

Last edited:
Then it comes down to your ISP. I am sorry to say that, but it is a fact. You have to push them to help you, and once the tech is at your home, do not let that person leave without doing checks to make sure that everything is working.

dam i was hoping that wouldn't be the case since the company who owns the isp is lazy as hell and keeps ignoring my phone calls but i will try my best

thanks for all the help :)

I wish you the best of luck, and its very unfortunate that your ISP is like that. Ours (suddenlink) is the same, but when the hardware that they gave us fails, they replace it and I do not let them leave until I am sure that every device works.

Though we did not give much help on the subject, your thanks is well accepted. ;)

Back
Top Bottom