File Sharing Question

There is a 2gb download limit for Google Drive. So you will have to split it up in archives (if it is more than 2 gb). (I recommend winrar)
Then share a folder containing the archives in the drive. You will have to share it with someone that have a google account.
If he doesn't have a google account. you can use some hosting sites. I don't know that many.
Note that free users of these sites have restrictions on what they can upload. Look for size limits for free users.

Hey all, So in this thread Is Windows 8.1 still available? - Page 2 - Computer Forums someone needs a copy of Windows 8.1 Pro. Now I have a copy of it that is not cracked, illegally downloaded and does not have any viruses/spyware at all. My question is if I were to upload it to my Google Drive could I share the link on the forum. There will be no product serial/keys included.

Are you an authorised distributor?

What's wrong with simply linking to the place you downloaded it from? -I believe that Microsoft we're offering media less keys in retail boxes with instructions to just download for quite a lot of stuff now (does this include windows?)

Are you an authorised distributor?

What's wrong with simply linking to the place you downloaded it from? -I believe that Microsoft we're offering media less keys in retail boxes with instructions to just download for quite a lot of stuff now (does this include windows?)

Because I obtained this from my course instructor off the network file server which cannot be accessed from outside the network. I am splitting the files up with winrar..

OK,
so what you are saying is that you have obtained software from a course instructor, that may have been given to you as a part of the course that you were partaking in.
(when I was at university I had MSDNAA library - access to all MS software and license keys, since leaving uni I've done courses - such as Citrix Xenapp where you are given CD's of software and trial licenses keys etc).

I have never once been given any kind of right to distribute that software.

-and I suspect that you haven't either.

I would strongly suggest that you either prove that your end user license agreement (EULA) gives you rights to distribute property of MS before posting a link to iso files that you are making available.

Back
Top Bottom