Extendedunlimited.org / Gameharbour.org

CallumK91

Solid State Member
When starting up my PC, I've recently started having CMD pop up followed by my browser being opened and first launching the website "extendedunlimited.org" which redirects to "gameharbour.org"

This is not a homepage. This only happens on startup, when I open my browser after it opens as it is supposed to.

I have searched for files on my PC, searched in programs, and cannot find anything that is linked to this. I have googled and performed scans using numerous malware and virus removal softwares, and any other suggestions and nothing has fixed this problem.

I am uncertain of what has caused this to happen, but it seems to have started since I downloaded a 14-day free trial of "Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn" (Yes, this was legitimate and from the legitimate website), it could be unrelated but this is the only thing I believe I installed before this began.

Please do not suggest running adware removal tools unless you are certain these will help and are from personal experience because I am becoming tired of doing this now.

I have used:

Sophos
Hitman Pro
MalwareBytes
Avira AntiVirus
Windows Defender
I think a couple more that the names do not come to me now, but I will know if I have used something suggested.

Back
Top Bottom