Download and install Win7 and OEM drivers

stevethebrain

In Runtime
Download and install Win7 and OEM drivers

I would like a clean copy of Windows 7 for my Acer aspireM3910 PC

I've DL Win7 from here

http://www.mydigitallife.info/download-windows-7-iso-official-32-bit-and-64-bit-direct-download-links/

and have successfully burned to disc.

1.Now I want to have the drivers however what do I DL the DL on the top left one or each indivially?

and will these drivers also be a ISO file that needs to be burned like the W7 OS DVD?

http://acer.driversdown.com/acer-drivers/s_168_1.shtml

2. When I'm ready to reinstall the W7 OS from CD will I first have to physicalley unplug all HDDs except the desitnation drive? then go into BIOS and have CD drive as the boot drive w/ the & W7 DVD in the drive?

3.Locating drivers for my hardware like TV tuners, IR reciever,USB network adaptors ect.

I believe W7 did most of these drivers itself or will this have to done manuelly?

4.if I have problems w/ some of the drivers can I use the W7 backup DVD that I created when first got PC.

I created 5 DVDs for my W7 OS and one DVD just for drivers.

Thanks STB

1. First, you should never go to a 3rd party site to download drivers. Go here instead: Acer | Download

2. No, you don't have to unplug the other drives. You just need to know which drive letter is the destination.

3. Windows updates may have them, they may be found automatically, or the website of the manufacturer.

4. I would think so, yes.

No it's not, as long as he has a valid key that's been paid for or included on his computer. It's only pirating if the downloaded version is cracked (meaning it has the key already built in or has some sort of activator included).

yes I have the key code for W7

I have successfully downloaded from the manufactors website the orginale drivers and have them in a folder named Acerdrivers on my portable HDD.

I believe these drivers are compressed I'm confussed on burning these drivers to a DVD.
step by step instruction would be a big help.

Thanks STB

Did you pay for the win7 operating system you downloaded? If not that's pirating.

If his PC already had Win7 installed then he can download the appropriate version from Digital River and activate with the key he that his computer already has.

Back
Top Bottom