Hi from Florida, I like this forum

Via Cassian

Beta member
I appreciate this forum's overall design and content; and was happy to find it when looking around for a comprehensive and independent computer forum. So, thank you to everyone.

I am self-employed and use my computer along with most MS Microsoft Office programs, Corel Word Perfect, and Acrobat Pro for work with clients. When I have a computer hardware or software problem, I typically need professional help -- so I am not a Tech Guy. Fortunately my current Dell Precision 4600, Windows 7 64, SSD, in its docking station with dual HP 2710m monitors has been the best and most stable system I have used.

When not trying to earn a living for sitting at the computer I also sit at the computer to help a Benedictine abbey as a volunteer. That has led me into web site development and mailing lists as a complete novice. Along with another volunteer I am working on the abbey's archives and in particular 110 years of photographs.

Glad to be here and have enjoyed reading all the recent posts.

John in Florida

Hello & Welcome John to CF, nice to have another new member join our little community....:cool:

Back
Top Bottom