Noob needs a little help with C#

I think this will be the last question for my first small program.
I want to put 2 arrays into a label.
I do the following:
labelSchedule.Text = (StartSplitter[0]) + ":" +(StartSplitter[1]) + " - " + (EndSplitter[0]) + ":" + (EndSplitter[1]);

It works, but only problem is that the label show the result like this:

09:
00-
15:

it should be like this: 09:00 - 15:45

any ideas?

sure. I don't have it currently. It's at my work place. I'll post it Tuesday. (i am free Monday)
It's written in visual studio. So should i just upload the project folder or should i do something else?

sure. I don't have it currently. It's at my work place. I'll post it Tuesday. (i am free Monday)
It's written in visual studio. So should i just upload the project folder or should i do something else?

You could upload it to somewhere like sourceforge / bitbucket / github too - they provide free open source project hosting, and you could use that to get used to version control also :)

It's at my work place.

As interested as I am in taking a gander, I'm not interested in getting you in trouble. Please be sure you're not breaking any rules or exposing any confidential information by posting that first :)

It's a very simple program. it just calculate how much time en % you have completed on todays job. So no confidential information is included ^^
I have just messed around with it within my brakes.

i'll upload the hole project folder to fileswap.com.

good god i am having trouble getting this to work.
How the hell do i call a function i have made in form1 from form3?
I am trying to clean up the code a bit and implement something extra.

Here is the code on Form1

public void Calculate()
{
buttonCalculate.PerformClick();
}

I am trying to use the following code, but that doesn't work.
From1.Calculate();

also tried Calculate();

Back
Top Bottom