Hi

Gasping

Beta member
I'm an IT dummy and need some help figuring out how my iphone, email, Network, laptops have been hacked.

It appears to be an a "man in the middle attack", but there are some extraordinary circumstances that so far cant be explained.

It has been occurring for several years, so i have quite a lot of data. Any advice on how i could use this forum best?

Welcome to CF :) since you posted a question I would recomend Zonealarm Firewall it's free and realitivley easy to use and get used to that should help protect your PC from hackers also a good Anti spyware/ Malware program such as Malwarebytes will help protect your PC as well

Also to add to that, Comodo Firewall is also a good firewall that works great and it is also free.

Thanks,... I'll keep both of those firewalls in mind, and explore when i get my laptop back from the manufacturer.

My situation is a bit more intense, and dire than that I'm afraid.

The laptop is the most recent of many replacements,... - registered Windows 8.1 by landline - out of the box, loaded Kaspersky Internet security, new usb 4G dongle, - within an hour I lose Admin rights, cant access group policy or admin tools, and C drive is administered by an unknown network, cant even perform a 'safe boot'.

I've been reinstalling everything since Feb in a race to get it secure, but eventually Windows couldn't be installed and has had to go back to the manufacturer to have HDD re-imaged. Hopefully they will have some answers!

An IT report on my last laptop found Windows Installer downloading fraudulent Windows Patches, which contained software that created hidden, unauthorized wireless networks. I'm not certain if the access point is local wireless, or my network provider.

All i have to work with is an iphone5, which appears to be affected by a root kernel hack, leaving me with limited functioning and little control over the interface. The network connections to my phone use multiple internal IP as their interface, which are all IANA Special use SHARED ADDRESS's, some of which are assigned to European telco's ( I 'm in Australia).

There's a long convoluted history to this situation. I know one of the people involved and they work in the IT security industry at an international level. I have attempted to report it to law enforcement, but it was dismissed without being investigated.

I have collected a lot of data, console logs, netstat logs, code and script attached to apps and Ads, web html, jscript, jsun, screen shots, with lots of dev ids, uui, account numbers for (google analytics, admob, etc).

I'd like to find out what if any of it might be identifiable or traceable ???

I don't know if it would be acceptable to paste it into the forum ???

Any assistance and guidance would be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom