thoughts on Firefox 29.0?

dev893

In Runtime
So I just updated firefox since for some reason it didn't do it automatically and so far I like the look of it it also seem quite a bit faster for those of you that have updated what do you guys think of it?

I just saw this post and decided to go see for myself how it is. in a short way of saying it it's very nice. List time.

• Okay first things first it's much faster and more responsive, which is much better than it used to be. No speed difference in it and Chrome any more.
  • The new menu is just awesome and the best a browser has to offer.
  • The new look is very, umm how can I say this. Not good. The curved look of everything reminds me way to much of chrome and opera which to me was always the worst thing about chrome.

Yeah I'm going to want some more time with it until i completely decide how I like it, but so far it's an improvement.

I haven't used Firefox 29 yet. I'm still using an older version but i love it. I will upgrade soon, but for now there is no need to. I do prefer Firefox to Google Chrome, i'v tried Google Chrome and i didn't like it.

I haven't used Firefox 29 yet. I'm still using an older version but i love it. I will upgrade soon, but for now there is no need to. I do prefer Firefox to Google Chrome, i'v tried Google Chrome and i didn't like it.
Same here I don't like chrome at all it's also super resource hungry almost to the point where the should have recommended system specs

Well for me, i stopped using it cause i kept having problems streaming video's. Ever since i changed back to Firefox i never went back. Yah, some people still like Google Chrome, but to each his own.

I used firefox but all of a sudden my address bar couldn't be typed in so rendered it useless to me so now I am back on Chrome

Firefox is amazing. Apparently Opera is really speedy but I have always gone with Firefox.

I used to use Opera, and your right it is fast but I don't know how secure it really is so I went back to Firefox.

I used firefox but all of a sudden my address bar couldn't be typed in so rendered it useless to me so now I am back on Chrome

I would have just used a different version of Firefox, but that's just me.;)

I like Firefox myself the newer version does take a bit to get used to and it is a bit like Chrome but definitely faster. For those who still like the old Firefox there is still SeaMonkey which is made by Mozilla and you can get it here for Windows The SeaMonkey® Project.

I like the fact that you can switch between full screen from the menu bar rather than just a hot key it helps a lot. since when I type fast sometime I would hit that hot key and I'd forget which one it is

Back
Top Bottom