OK to Use Microsoft Office 2007? LOL (seriously!)

jakeny

Baseband Member
I have a new laptop that has a traditional optimal disk drive. My old MS Office is actually on disk and I still have the access code stuff.

If I buy the latest MS Office it'll be over $100. I'm wondering if you guys think it would be "safe" to use MS 2007? Like given how old it is would there by any leaks in it that would make me vulnerable? Should I just spend the $100 bucks and by the latest version?

Any major advantages/disadvantages either way? Thanks!!

I still have 07 on my home computer and use it all the time. I see no reason not to.

I have 2007 on my work laptop and use it everyday. I see no reason not to and neither does my company's IT department.

I have a new laptop that has a traditional optimal disk drive. My old MS Office is actually on disk and I still have the access code stuff.

If I buy the latest MS Office it'll be over $100. I'm wondering if you guys think it would be "safe" to use MS 2007? Like given how old it is would there by any leaks in it that would make me vulnerable? Should I just spend the $100 bucks and by the latest version?

Any major advantages/disadvantages either way? Thanks!!

I wouldn't have any problem using it

Back
Top Bottom