Hello!

Puggy858

Solid State Member
Hello,

My name is Daniel, I am 16 from Victoria in Australia.
I love computers, analyzing data, statistics, tribalwars.
But also have hobbys such as bodybuilding, fishing, aquariums, kayaking, football.

Currently running a school notebook which is an Acer AO - 753.
A truly annoying laptop. I aim to buy something a little better and certainly not operating on a Windows 7 Enterprise Edition. Possibly a HP Pavillion or laptop of similar construction with 8gb ram and 1TB hd. Because I am not into gaming, I do not need something as sophisticated as some of the setups you guys would have.

I live in a rural area, where the internet is pretty poor. I have managed to source myself something pretty decent for the area, and with the help of torrenting I am able to make some decent sized downloads in reasonable time.
I have lived of mobile broadband for the last 3 years and am finally on a decent connection 10mb/1000k with 100gb of data for $60 a month.

Currently still running around setting up computers for the rest of my family which will bring me to my first problem fixing post in a few minutes.

Look forward to observing and contributing my opinion where possible.
I love to learn as I would love to go for a career in the IT/Finance profession.

Thanks
Daniel

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Its appreciated.
Looking forward to learning a lot about something that will play such a crucial role in my future life.

Daniel :)

Back
Top Bottom