Computer showing red whenever I go on simulator games!

jamiewafc

Beta member
Hi, I have a 2 month PC and I have bought some games and so far so good until today... I came home to go on it and it works fine except there is a red screen that come up as the game Is running, it is almost like the screen is being highlighted making it almost impossible to play! I was wondering if you people could give me some advice on how to resolve this issue many thanks Jamie! :)

Well to start with take a screenshot (or at least a picture) of it and post it here so we can see it.

Then list your computer specs and the game you are playing.

Is this the first time you've played this game or has it worked in the past?

Does it do this often or only on this certain game?

It also looks like this! Thanks ImageUploadedByComputer Forums1393521004.974530.jpg
Here is the spec just scroll downhttp://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/desktop-pcs/desktop-pcs/packard-bell-imedia-s2885-desktop-pc-21837732-pdt.html.
It has worked perfectly in the past and is doing it to all pc games. Thanks

Last edited:
Wow I bet that's hard to play. ;)

Does it do it when you aren't playing games?

Have you checked the video cord plugs to make sure they are tight?

Did you download any graphics drivers? Maybe update the graphics card driver.

Have you tried re-seating the video card?

Yes it is very hard to play! :) it work fine when I am not playing games etc! I have not downloaded any disk drivers but I can... Do you know how to update the graphics card driver and resetting the video card because I do not have a clue! Your help is much appreciated thank you very much! :)

If it's only happening when playing games then it's not likely to be hardware related.

You can get the video card driver update from the video card manufacturer's website.

I don't see where it says specifically in the link, what video card it is, but yes. It still looks like something is loose though.

Did you check your connections just to make sure they were all pushed in tight?

Otherwise I'm at a loss. Anyone else want to add any suggestions?

Being that it is only on games I would have said it was software related.

If you have another display port you can try plugging the monitor into there.

Though to me it looks like somewhere along the line the picture isn't being merged properly.

Mossiac

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Computer Forums mobile app

Back
Top Bottom