iPhone 6 Rumors, iOS 7.1

I'm disappointed with Apple at the minute.
I have 2 iphone 4s that's 2 x Iphone 4 lol not iphone 4S . . . .

Anyways they were both happily running along one on a really old school IOS 4.3 and the other IOS 6. something and they were fine.

I've upgraded them both to IOS 7 and they are both now extremely slow and laggy. I know the iPhone 4 is old hardware now, but they should advise that you don't upgrade past IOS 6 or something?

But seriously they are almost unusable now, even something simple like writing a txt message on both of them, your hitting the keys and you stop and it takes a good few seconds for it to catch up with what you have been typing!

I'm thinking of selling both of them and getting an S4

My step dad has the 4 and it is laggy from when I've used it. I don't get it as bad on my 4S but does lag spike and close apps. I don't think older devices will benefit from this update features wise apart from iOS in car.

Release Date: So it is rumoured that 7.1 will land on 15th of March which is a Saturday and Apple doesn't release public release updates on weekends so they may as well move the release to Monday or bring it on Friday.

iPhone 6: iPhone 6 release date, news and rumors | News | TechRadar

I got the Iphone 6, just bought 2x Iphone 3 and glued them together, works a charm.

I'll even put windows 3.1 on just to make it close to 7.1, leaving me at 6.2, not bad at all.

I got the Iphone 6, just bought 2x Iphone 3 and glued them together, works a charm.

I'll even put windows 3.1 on just to make it close to 7.1, leaving me at 6.2, not bad at all.

:eek::lol:

Minor 7.0.6 update has arrive fixing SSL problems iOS 7.0.6 Update Arrives Ahead of iOS 7.1 Release.

iOS 8 - So I've been doing some reading about concepts and mission control which looks really good and some of the features should be in the control center in iOS 7 iOS 8 Mission Control Concept: Control Center, App Switcher merged.

iPhone 6 With iOS 8 Concept ( Official Video ) - YouTube

It has arrived

sduPxKX.jpg

Back
Top Bottom