Software for PDT6800NOS64000 Symbol

CarlosAGI

Solid State Member
Hey guys, if someone had the software PDT6800NOS64000 Symbol terminal 640 Kb (Data Collector) certainly somewhat obsolete, but I could not find any place to get the software that still runs in a DOS version is that you can update but not as neither is that, thanks for the assistance!:cool:

Last edited:
I'm still not clear what kind of software you're looking for. What are you hoping to do with this device? These are are usually used in warehouse and retail applications and are not something that many people write programs for.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Computer Forums mobile app

Ok will try to clarify, it happens that the scanners currently used in POS, have the software included and configured to only add prefixes and suffixes (such as Enter, Tab, etc..). In the case of PDT is different because it is like a old pc 8086 that executel the CALDERA DOS operating system and be charged on them the software with a .HEX file, this software with your equipment originally provided by the manufacturer (Motorola in this case), however, as is an obsolete item no longer support or sites to download such software is not commercial is proper scanner and this specific program can be up and over the scanner, not as a commercial like OpenOffice, or the like.
Regards

Last edited:
I know what it is and what it can and cannot run, but again I'm still not clear what you are looking for in terms of software. Are you trying to connect it to your current POS or are you looking for something to install the original OS onto the devcie?

The scanner has its own operating system (CALDERA DOS) is the application that I need for scanner to read barcodes and store them for later transmission. Thanks for your interest!

Then yes, Motorolla is going to be the only place you're going to find that.

Back
Top Bottom