Message regarding privacy settings

emperor76

In Runtime
Today, when I logged out of Facebook on Chrome, I noticed an i.e window open, it was apparently a message from the Laura Thompson of the Facebook privacy team, yet the web address was jumpingforfitness.com, strange address I thought for the Facebook privacy team, so I ignored it and carried on, the next time I logged out, I had another on this time from the Bing privacy team, yet it was Laura Thompson again, wow I thought, this Laura Thompson does get around a bit, moonlighting is she. Anyone else experienced anything like this, it's not like Contacting them will make a difference, as they make contacting them virtually impossible.

I'v never had any probs like that when logging out of FB.

Try using a different browser & see if it does it again.

If such a thing happens to my Facebook I'd freak out. My brother's was highjacked once and was abused seriously.

Watch out for phishing messages. Be careful in providing log-in info if asked. And finally, eat balanced food :D

Ha ha, balanced food? oh dear do packets of chocolate bars and Big Macs count? this problem was actually on the laptop which I've not used in a while as the desktop is downstairs and my step daughter has kidnapped it and it seems to live upstairs, so it's actually still running chrome, I still try others and try the clean up tool box suggested on here a while ago, I think I'm always a little cautious about putting login details on suspicious looking sites, thanks all for your help

Back
Top Bottom