Want to buy: Computer case - HDD

Life

BSOD
I need a new hard drive, mine is almost kaputt. I'm looking for 7200 RPM sata 1TB or so.. I won't spend more then $40 on a used HDD I don't think.. And I need a new computer case too, my power button broke and right nor it's rigged so I start it by putting the to cables in the pc together. If someone has both, and would sell it to me for $80 that would be great. Thanks

I think eBay may be ur friend, I got a new hardrive for £20 ($30) but a larger size may cost a bit more but I should not think to much more.

As for cases you can get cases new with the left over money, I have a xigmatek Asgard that is £28 I think new ($40-50) so you should be able to get a brand new cases and a refurbished hard drive of eBay for that price with a little looking! Saves having to wait for someone on here if nothing pops up soon, hope this helps.

$60 for a HDD

Amazon.com: WD Blue 1 TB Desktop Hard Drive: 3.5 Inch, 7200 RPM, SATA 6 Gb/s, 64 MB Cache - WD10EZEX: Computers & Accessories

So an extra $20 leaves you $40 to get a brand new cases as well, if u go eBay I'm sure you can get it well under $80

I think eBay may be ur friend, I got a new hardrive for £20 ($30) but a larger size may cost a bit more but I should not think to much more.

As for cases you can get cases new with the left over money, I have a xigmatek Asgard that is £28 I think new ($40-50) so you should be able to get a brand new cases and a refurbished hard drive of eBay for that price with a little looking! Saves having to wait for someone on here if nothing pops up soon, hope this helps.

$60 for a HDD

Amazon.com: WD Blue 1 TB Desktop Hard Drive: 3.5 Inch, 7200 RPM, SATA 6 Gb/s, 64 MB Cache - WD10EZEX: Computers & Accessories

So an extra $20 leaves you $40 to get a brand new cases as well, if u go eBay I'm sure you can get it well under $80

Thanks I don't do anything ebay, and I was hoping to buy used of of someone for cheaper. Because I found an HDD on amazing and newegg for $50 that I really like, I just don't want to spend $50 on a hard drive. ( I have no money :p ) And like I said, Ebay is out for sure. But thank you for your post :)

Too bad I'm too far from where you live.

I have some parts in very good shape including HDD's and cases.

Well if shipping isn't too much.. I don't think a case would work, but an HDD would depending on how much you sell it for. What sizes are the HDD's?

I have two 500GB HDD's; one WD5000AAVS and one WD5000AAKS.

I don't mind selling them for any price, but I don't know how much it costs, and how, to ship it. Is it okay to just give the address to Fedex or DHL or any of those similar? I'm a complete idiot when it comes to shipping.

Um, do you think it's a good idea go with this? I'm worried.

I have two 500GB HDD's; one WD5000AAVS and one WD5000AAKS.

I don't mind selling them for any price, but I don't know how much it costs, and how, to ship it. Is it okay to just give the address to Fedex or DHL or any of those similar? I'm a complete idiot when it comes to shipping.

Um, do you think it's a good idea go with this? I'm worried.

Can you PM me the area you would ship from? and then i'll find out how much the shipping is. I've done this a couple times, and I haven't had a problem yet. Or, if it is easier I'll PM you my location and you will see whjat it would cost. Because it'll be had for me to find out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom