Hello... Can I borrow you for a minute?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarvardComputers

Beta member
Hi,

I've joined this forum looking for any women/girls who would be willing to chat to me. I'm completing a dissertation based on Women within the IT/Computing industry and I am looking for as many women as possible to talk to and learn about their experiences.

Are there any women/girls on this site who would be willing to talk to me/ fill out a survey? It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Sam

Hello & Welcome to CF, We only have a hand full of women here but you'll probably bump into them sooner or later.

I wish there were more women here at CF, makes the forum more interesting. :lol:

Yeah not many women here.
FootHead is a girl, but that's about the only currently active female member i can think of.

What's wrong with us boys may i ask :D

Yeah not many women here.
FootHead is a girl, but that's about the only currently active female member i can think of.

What's wrong with us boys may i ask :D

I think he maybe interested in dating or something like that.

I agree with Biker.. There used to be wildkats but haven't heard from her in forever.

Yeah I miss her. I've tried emailing her but I've never gotten a response, Maybe wrong email.

Anyway Welcome to CF :)

I think he maybe interested in dating or something like that.

I think he's more interested in writing about what women face in working in a male dominated field and what kinds of things they have to deal with. Like how if they are seen chatting with a guy it's presumed that one of them wants to hook up with the other :rolleyes:

or maybe I'm entirely wrong and he's just looking for a hook up...but I've got to believe there are better sites for that ;)

Honestly, if I'm to look for a partner with computer interests, I would look in computer oriented websites.

Women with such an interest are really hard to find.

Um, why are we talking about this anyway anyway?

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom