Introducing myself

Dear Friends of computerforums.org
My name is Senbon, greetings to all of you. I have seen lots of useful information in this forum and really appreciate all of you for contributing your help and support.

This is my introduction about mylsef. I have recently Graduated in BSc Computer Security and Forensics. I am a keen learner in terms of computer security, computer forensics, computer programming particularly in python at the moment, computer networking. I am looking forward to do my Masters MSc in computer security and forensics next year 2014th February.

My aim is simply to share the help in terms of knowledge, wealth, kindness, love.

For me to able to share my knowledge I feel I need to gather more knowledge by coming to insightful forum like Computerforums.org

My greatest reason for me to come to this forum is in the hope that I will get help to prepare for my Master's dissertation in Computer Security and Forensics. Finger's crossed that somehow I will be helped.

If you think that I will be useful to you in any ways, then let me know!

Kind Regards

Senbon

I Have always thought of computer foresnics as a career option, so you might help me in figuring out wether I should study that or not :p

Back
Top Bottom