Hello Everyone...Figure it's best to start here

mastertech

Solid State Member
Hello everyone...figured this was the best spot to start posting. I am in South Georgia. Have been working with computer for over 25 years and web development since it became the thing to be in back in '92...okay that was a little earlier than it became the thing to be in but it was close :whistling:

Looking forward to getting to know some new people, hope that I can offer my help to anyone that needs it and hope that I can learn some new and better ways from those that offer their help as well.

Remember, noone knows everything...and even if they did they couldn't remember it all at once :facepalm:

Hello & a warm Welcome to CF, i'm sure you won't have any probs. helping people. Everyday is a new question. ;)

LoL Smart Guy...technically no...no one is the proper way...when I get stubborn then it is ;)

Thanks Apple 123

Greetings from a fellow Georgian. Born in Atlanta and raised in Marietta. Where bouts down south are you?

We get all kinds of questions here. I'm sure you'll find this place interesting to say the least.

Greetings from a fellow Georgian. Born in Atlanta and raised in Marietta. Where bouts down south are you?

We get all kinds of questions here. I'm sure you'll find this place interesting to say the least.

Hi there! Living in Lakeland about 15 minutes north east of Valdosta...I actually grew up in Snellville up by Stone Mountain...Of course back then it was a much smaller place compared to what it is now...

I'm kinda sorta semi retired and staying at the home office hotel down here in Houma, La.
It's
BORING

Back
Top Bottom