Gallery: Your desktop

Yeah i new computer will do you good.
i would recommend linux if you where not playing video game.. which you are.

How does it work: it works like most other OS. it's a system that makes it easy to interact with the computer.
Is it free: indeed it is. most linus software is free. except red hat and Mac OS x.... yeah i sad that. Mac os X is nothing more then a modded linux distribution.
Dual boot to win 7: yes it will.

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

If you where not plaing games you could make that computer feel 3 years newer with OS'es like Ubuntu.
I dont want a new OP, it will mess with the school, but whoever I do want a new win7 theme, like Ive seen some people with the interesting tool bar on top, and then all the programs are different designs. Anywhere I can find anything like that? The last time I tried it, it didn't work lol..

I guess it is time for a little update! :) (If you want to see the original post, it is on page 593 :D)
So, here is my desktop itself, I have two monitors so the image is really wide, but you can see where the border of each screen is.
Desktop.png

Also, I want to show you how my whole setup looks, so, here we go:
Izba.JPG

I hope you liked it! If you have any questions, simply ask me, don't be shy :D

Not bad... I mean nice :whistling:

Is the seat comfortable enough to spend good time on this setup?

What is that Fire has, I see photoshop, and lightroom, and bridge, but what are the other, like AU AE PR? @ Bikerecho, I like that idea, but am not a huge fan of alienwere theme, Do you know of anywhere else with the same setup, just different design?

Last edited:
Life- you can get windowsblinds (paid but with a huge selection of themes) or Custopack tools (free but with a really limited selection of themes).

They make it super easy to change the theme. I have a post where I used Custopack to make my windows pc look like a OSX (it's #5921) in this thread.

I guess it is time for a little update! :) (If you want to see the original post, it is on page 593 :D)
So, here is my desktop itself, I have two monitors so the image is really wide, but you can see where the border of each screen is.
Desktop.png

Also, I want to show you how my whole setup looks, so, here we go:
Izba.JPG

I hope you liked it! If you have any questions, simply ask me, don't be shy :D

I really gotta stop looking at your post because im starting to get dangerously jealous!

Back
Top Bottom