So whos got GTA 5?

ja6on

Daemon Poster
I just popped out at lunchtime to pick up a copy for the PS3
cant wait to have a little blast on it later.

Add me PSN tag : Start-Suicide

I don't have it yet. i am waiting for the PC version. I don't wanna buy the best 2013 game to play on 6 year old hardware.
i'll check it out on my friends xbox (simply because i can't wait to try it). he has just gotten it as well.

buy anyway. happy gaming to you.

I knew you would get negative criticism like that from PC gamers lol.

GTA5 is designed specifically for games consoles, what is the harm in playing it on "6 year old hardware" it's probably not going to look any different when it comes out for the PC

PC Gaming > Console Gaming.

That's the problem!

:lol:

PC Gaming £££££££££££££
Console Gaming £

That's the problem!

£400 ish for a machine to game very well for 6 years is inconceivable in the PC world

GTA5 is designed specifically for games consoles, what is the harm in playing it on "6 year old hardware" it's probably not going to look any different when it comes out for the PC

Not trying to criticize consoles, but i have my opinions as a PC gamer.
I am sorry to disagree with your statement about the PC version is not gonna be any better in terms of graphics.
First thing is that you will be able to play the game with more then 720p and 30 fps. but also view distance, texture details, and effects will be noticeable improved on PC.

Noooo GTA 5 was made for PC.. You can see that just by the gameplay. On another note, I think I am the only guy in the world whom hates the GTA series...

I think I am the only guy in the world whom hates the GTA series...

yeah, you properly are.
Well.... i didn't like gta 4. it was a disappointment when thinking about what rockstar is capable of doing. i have been a fan sense GTA 1!!!
i have played ALL gta's. and the most disappointing is by far GTA 4. so i can't wait to play GTA 5.

I don't play console so if I get it I have to wait for the PC version. I've only played GTA 4 and the Episodes. It's fun for awhile then I end up driving around the city wrecking into stuff and evading cops until I get bored of it.

As for console vs PC, PCs definitely cost more, but they last a lot longer (if you buy quality components) and when you buy a new one the old one still actually works so you can sell it and make a bit of money back. The Xbox 360 and PS3 are useless piles of garbage and as far as I've seen they never last that long. And of course the outdated hardware so the graphics are limited. I like using the keyboard and mouse for FPS style games too. With GTA4 I switch between the keyboard/mouse and controller depending on if I'm doing a shootout in a mission or just driving around. You an always find the good and bad between two things. I prefer the PC in this case.

Back
Top Bottom