Hello!

Hi Jalapeno! I love jalapeno's so that is what I'm calling you!
I know the laptops will do gaming now but you need the external mouse (of course) and I just bought a Toshiba laptop, but that was mostly because of the price. I am curious what other's will recommend. Like BK said, if you could build one yourself, that is always the best way. I have worked on desktops, but wouldn't touch a laptop for nothing. There is like 35 steps to just change the fan! 0_o

im not doing to bad lol i know this has nothing to do with computers but im pretty excited bout today i have a date today with this girl who who been my bartenter everytime i go to the bar for the lst year and finally got up the courge to ask her out to see how things go and if it goes well then good but if it goes bad we can still be firends so wish me luck haha

Lol,I don't even like spicy things,I just like the sound of jalapeno :)
Thanks for the info on the computers paws

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

Good luck with your date hallowedsoul

Good luck, hallowedsoul. Maybe if the mods move your post to the open forum we can carry on this conversation. Curious minds (mine) want to know how it goes. lol
You're welcome jalapeno, although I don't think I helped any. Let us know what you decide on...

it went great paws! we went to a museum and had a blast went out to a movie and had a late night dinner. and we are going out now and we both have never been happier in a long time!!! and thanks for the interest guys!!

Back
Top Bottom