[tut] why is my pc slow?

it looks ok but the same as any forum, what do you know about vb.net coding ect batch programming introduction was ok but you though it of course by adding jarva and html in there they both do not have anything to do with batch.

also black and green, starting turning you green after a wile :)

I can see you are trying which I respect you for but starting a forum will not get you get you seen without work, you need to do youtube videos and good content and show and be able to help do fixes before you can get a forum going in personel experience I tryed it found it to much work to start a forum but I wish you all the very best of luck and hope you succeed.

Kind Regards

it looks ok but the same as any forum, what do you know about vb.net coding ect batch programming introduction was ok but you though it of course by adding jarva and html in there they both do not have anything to do with batch.

also black and green, starting turning you green after a wile :)

I can see you are trying which I respect you for but starting a forum will not get you get you seen without work, you need to do youtube videos and good content and show and be able to help do fixes before you can get a forum going in personel experience I tryed it found it to much work to start a forum but I wish you all the very best of luck and hope you succeed.

Kind Regards

most defiantly. and thanks for the feedback. but i no nothing about batch and java, i ask for people to write simple programs, i as well get codes possibly from here and hackforums, eli the computer guy, security defence. i dont steel the scrips, ill ask for them to use.

most defiantly. and thanks for the feedback. but i no nothing about batch and java, i ask for people to write simple programs, i as well get codes possibly from here and hackforums, eli the computer guy, security defence. i dont steel the scrips, ill ask for them to use.

good for you I will give you a download link for hundreds of codes and in batch and vb and I will be down to you to write them, good Luck and keep up the good work let us know if you are intrested.

Kind Regards

good for you I will give you a download link for hundreds of codes and in batch and vb and I will be down to you to write them, good Luck and keep up the good work let us know if you are intrested.

Kind Regards

ok thanks alot bro, ill pm you when i need the link. have a gooder:whistling:

That is fine there is Batch Files, vb.net coding .vbs coding and more.

just update this tread and I will post it up for everyone.

Kind Regards

Back
Top Bottom