Hey Guys

DogSong

Daemon Poster
What's up guys! I'm a 16 year old, IT I'd consider myself, and that's all I've got to say! Oh, and has anyone else built a computer for their girlfriend/boyfriend's parents? I'm building my girlfriend's dad's computer tomorrow!

Welcome and good luck! My girlfriend's dad keeps giving me me PC projects to do. He gave me a very large full ATX water cooled PC case that he expects me to build. He said he bought it for $500 years ago but never got around to putting it together.

Welcome and good luck! My girlfriend's dad keeps giving me me PC projects to do. He gave me a very large full ATX water cooled PC case that he expects me to build. He said he bought it for $500 years ago but never got around to putting it together.

That should keep you busy then when you have nothing better to do..

That should keep you busy then when you have nothing better to do..
I gave myself a crash course on Intel hardware since I want it to be a hackintosh and priced out the parts worthy of such a case to be around $800.... maybe in a few months.

Jealous..... ANYWAYS.... I went over yesterday and put everything together, and he had me find him the tower to buy! Everything is set up except for the PS and obviously the tower!

Back
Top Bottom