Other ebook readers

skitter

Solid State Member
Im pretty clueless when it comes to how this all works, but is there a way of buying ebooks on my iphone without using ibooks?
I cant share my ibooks that i have bought, or even transfer them as pdf to my computer and i was wondering if there was another reader app i could download to my phone, buy books and be able to share them like i do paperback books?
Thanks

Im pretty clueless when it comes to how this all works, but is there a way of buying ebooks on my iphone without using ibooks?
I cant share my ibooks that i have bought, or even transfer them as pdf to my computer and i was wondering if there was another reader app i could download to my phone, buy books and be able to share them like i do paperback books?
Thanks

And you wonder why they format them to work on one device...

skitter, you've probably considered this already, but I have to nag: please don't read books on iPhones. They damage your eyes in the long run.

There are a couple of readers out there (Kindle, Nook, etc. -- no favourites, just bringing up big names) that use Pearl e-ink technology, which doesn't display texts with the front-lit light on the screen (i.e., you need proper light source to read them as you would with a real book). Some even come with lightings coming from the edge (not the front!) of the screen to provide light source at bedside.

Most people take a significant amount of time to read. So the way the book is lit is very important!

Thanks for the replies :)

Dale, its a bad habit but so conveniant to read on my phone. I take it everywhere so i always have a book if im waiting for something or travelling.

I dont like my iph and want a new ph where i can also buy books but be able to share the pdf.
Any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom