fast 8 core gaming pc

terrelljames91

Baseband Member
Very powerful 8-core gaming pc, this computer was just built today,(3/08/13) by me, but has been running all day to make sure there are no errors/BSOD, hang ups, and there has not been a single one all day

pretty firm on price, but there is some wiggle room, so it does not hurt to offer, no trades

i also have a coolmaster hyper 212plus cpu cooler, and 6 blue LED fans coming in that will go on it

CASE:
Corsair carbide 300R windowed, great case for liquid cooling

CPU:
AMD FX8150 bulldozer 3.6 - 4.2GHz 8 core CPU. AS5 thermal compund used

Motherboards:
Asrock 990 extreme3

DDR3 Dual Channel memory:
coirsair vengance 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 (PC3-12800)

HDD Hard-drive:
seagate barricude 6GB/s 1TB HD 7200RPM 64mb cache

PCI-Express Video cards:
radeon HD5870 1GB PCI EXpress 16X dual head, HDMI

Sound Cards:
Realtek ALC889, 6 Channels (onboard)

Power Supply:
Kentek 850W Gaming Power Supply, SLI & X-fire ready

Operating Systems:
Microsoft Windows 7 home premium 64bit(CD and CD key will be included)

The bad:
-The GPU i got had an "iffy" HDMI port, the card works PERFECTLY fine, but if you use cheap thin HDMI cables, it has a tendency to cut in and out

-the front of the case has 2 USB3.0 ports, but there was no header on the MB for them, so they are not hooked in, however the back USB3.0 ports DO work

i can message pics to you or email

BUMP 5870 was replaced with a 6950, which will be flashed to a 6970.... i also realized i never included a price :facepalm: asking $850, theres also blue LED fans ALL OVER the case now..... i think theres 9 all together, lights up like a XMAS TREE :) open to offers

Do you have a pic of your computer? Having a pic of your computer is the key ticket to selling your computer!! :)

Back
Top Bottom