Please Help

ajm524

Beta member
Hello all. I've recently joined this forum in order to advance my knowledge on computers as quickly and correctly as possible. I realize studying such an extensive subject such as computers is never an easy or fast process, and I am willing to put in the time and energy needed. I've tried learning on my own through different posts and tid-bits on the internet, although I haven't come anywhere close to being able to piece it together. I suppose what my question is: Would anyone be able to act as tutor for me and lead me from square one?

Any response is appreciated. :)

First what part of IT are you looking at doing?

Networking, Hardware, Programming etc...

I'm happy to help, but I dont know how helpful I can be.

Things actually begin to get fuzzy for me as early as this. I believe what I'm looking into is programming, although I would appreciate any sort of information at all really. Just as long its basically spoon fed to me lol.

I do believe I could help you with that but it also depends on the projects you wish to undertake. I have knowledge in Four languages batch scripting, VB scripting, Visual Basic, assembly programming. I would suggest you start with batch scripting then go to vbscripting then visual basic as then you will have a knowledge and understanding of coding.
For example
How to make a message box which is most simple peace of code
onclick=msgbox("Error Message Here",16,"Error")
And save the peace of code to notepad and save as error test.vbs
Then run the script and you would see the message box appear. That is just 1 example code of millions that you can do with programming code.
I look forward to hearing your projects.
Kind Regards

Back
Top Bottom