Long leave of absence

_michaelm

In Runtime
Hi all,

I'm not exactly new here (joined in 2005) but haven't been back in the past few years, since leaving uni in fact, and had to make a new account as I couldn't remember my email or password I used all those years ago (not that it would matter since they'd have been deactivated long ago also).

So anyway, I am a CompSci graduate in the UK and have worked for the past 4-5 years as a software engineer in network security research for a major UK ISP.

Looking forward to contributing here as I'm sure it's as friendly as it was 8 years ago.

You and me both mate, I just started again and I went by Ace777. What was your old handle, and glad to hear about your success great job!

Thanks guys, my old name was 'Mal' - still some old posts knocking around here (although rather ill-informed in some cases, I guess that's what experience brings!)

Welcome back! If you want to have your old accounts back, we can merge the new with the old. To make a request for this you can hit the contact link at the bottom of the page. be sure to include your old and new usernames in the request and be a bit patient - it take s a day or so....

You and me both mate, I just started again and I went by Ace777. What was your old handle, and glad to hear about your success great job!

i remember you.

glad to see some old members still around, not that im on here much myself lol.

Back
Top Bottom