Can anyone give me insight as to what this is worth?

terrelljames91

Baseband Member
Motherboard- Asus p5n-t deluxe
CPU- Intell Core 2 quad q6600 @ 3.0GHZ
Ram- 4 gigs ddr2, unsure of brand
HD-500 gig
PSU-Gamer series 880watt
Case- raidmax typhoon
GPU- MSI GTX460 superclocked
Windows vista x64 bit
Computer was just built about 2-3 months ago no problems at all just looking at a price range

The card and cpu will go on ebay for $250 combined, the ram for 50, Power supplies and cases don't do well on ebay, but aprox 150 for both combined. Vista is a hard selling point but people will buy copies. Hard drives don't do well on ebay, but if you can verify that it passes seatools, someone will pick it up 50-75. Core 2 quad supported boards still fetch reasonable money, depending on brand and chipset $50-100. Aftermarket coolers might also bring some money depending on what they are, if you have one installed.

That's if you part it out, I can almost guarantee you will get less if you sell the entire system. $400-500 maximum is what I would pay for the complete system, not that I want to buy it, hope this helps :)

Edit: noticed you have the 460 not the 450, more expensive card ;)

The card and cpu will go on ebay for $250 combined, the ram for 50, Power supplies and cases don't do well on ebay, but aprox 150 for both combined. Vista is a hard selling point but people will buy copies. Hard drives don't do well on ebay, but if you can verify that it passes seatools, someone will pick it up 50-75. Core 2 quad supported boards still fetch reasonable money, depending on brand and chipset $50-100. Aftermarket coolers might also bring some money depending on what they are, if you have one installed.

That's if you part it out, I can almost guarantee you will get less if you sell the entire system. $400-500 maximum is what I would pay for the complete system, not that I want to buy it, hope this helps :)

Edit: noticed you have the 460 not the 450, more expensive card ;)

posted it on ebay.....highest bid got to $82!!! WTF

Hope u put a reserve. Of course people are looking to get it for as cheap as possible. You might have better luck on craigslist (if in the US).

Hope u put a reserve. Of course people are looking to get it for as cheap as possible. You might have better luck on craigslist (if in the US).

I also included a bunch of games and a 22" monitor I had a reserve for $500 I was at least hoping somewhere near it! I don't use Craigslist at all because its nothing but scammers

For the whole system, I'd say you'd get about £200 selling it complete for this time of year (xmas). That's with a full setup - monitor, speakers, etc.

For the whole system, I'd say you'd get about £200 selling it complete for this time of year (xmas). That's with a full setup - monitor, speakers, etc.

Not sure how that translates to USD but I'm guessing your saying about $450? Which is not enough....I guess I was just expecting way to much

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

Part out and sell on a bigger forum. That's the only way you can get anywhere near what it's worth.

I decided to keep it, I'm going to get a bigger case and bump to 8gigs of ram, a liquid cooling system and try to bump my q6600 to 3.5-4ghz or buy a new CPU as well and I'm also going to run dual gtx560ti's or 470's

Back
Top Bottom