how to get more traffic on my site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should get the services from a SEO company.White has SEO technique will provide you back links and traffic more than your expectations.

I can post your link on all my websites - i have 4 :) That might help a little. and u hav 1 new member - me :) cool website. Another way is (if you want to pay a little) try having an add on big websites such as Facebook or Twitter

Oh and another thing - when I went to register, it says
- Username:
- Email Address:
- Confirm Username:

But "confirm username" should be changed to Confirm Email. That might confuse people and could be stopping people from registering.

There are lot of SEO techniques available to increase the traffic..
You can increase visitors by doing the blogging, directory and article submission, forum posting etc.,
If you do this manually, you will get less amount of visitors..
For this you can purchase the SEO plan at TuckTail.com which helps to increase traffic.

You can use a tool like word tracker to find good key phases with high demand, low supply.

Use social media, summit site maps to all the Search Engines. Get some decent back links.

SEO is crap.
1> Web site that is well laid out and easy for any one to navigate.
2> Good content updated regularly.
3> Good moderation keeping the garbage posts and threads under control.

Content is king in forums. If your content is garbage you'll get nowhere quick.
Link swaps work only if the other guy posts your link. Beware of the ones that offer if you put theirs up first. Give 24 hours then yank theirs down if you don't see yours at their web site.
Link in your sig where permitted. Ask a mod or admin if it's cool to have a link to your web site in you sig. Be ready to take no for an answer. Be a little active at the forum where you have a link in your sig. Webmasters like me don't cotton to one or two posts or threads then poof you're gone.
Sign up at other search engines and sit back and enjoy the crawler bots scoping you out.
And no forum gets big or sucessful over night. It takes time and patients.

Some websites will actually help you get more traffic to your website.

This is the best way to get traffic:

1) If you have a social website (ie Tumblr, Facebook etc/ spread the word this way. It gets out it easy and all your friends will know instantly.

Good Luck~!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom