Greetings

Crnagorac333

Beta member
Hi hows it going my names Dimitrie, I am Canadian. I just moved to Australia to study in the field of Electronics, and to live a little the Aussie life, hate shoveling too. I am 22 years of age, and soon to be 23 coming the 11th of October, and I have been dabbling with computers for as long I can remember, but am looking to expand my knowledge to help me with the field I am venturing into. I have many interests and hobbies, and building electronic devices is most definitely on the soon to be list, but some of them would be, Computers (obviously), language, philosophy, science, mechanics, and generally anything to do with the historical development of the human race, especially knowing the important individuals who have changed the course of history... Einstein has been denied in my history books. Love to learn and argue, because the best argument is a constructive argument, if we never argued we would never create or come to conclusions within a group environment. I love the antiquity and I love learning in general, I think it is the cheapest yet most important thing a human can do with his or her time on this earth before being tied down.

Melbourne is awesome, very open minded area, homophobes are probably not going to like it here, but with that aside its an alright place to live, its stupid friendly, and made for left handed people. Food and art are great here, that's probably one of the biggest highlights in this city. The education is great, economy down here is outstanding... to put it clearly, they never suffered a recession.

Never the less I am delighted to be amongst you all, and will be an avid user of the forums now and again. Cheers.

Dimitrie Curcic
Crnagorac333

I studied in Australia and really enjoyed the experience. Welcome to CF, Dimitrie.

Back
Top Bottom