Social Networking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scyere

Baseband Member
Can someone help me? I'm trying to make a social networking website, like twitter or Facebook. Well, really more of a mixture of the two, it'll have chat box and friends like on Facebook, but instead you can have followers as well as friends, and when you update your status, you choose wether friends, followers or both can see it, also only friends will be able to access your personal information, followers will only be able to see your status updates (if granted)

Hey... Its a nice idea though.. But shouldn't there be something new along with the two implementations that you mentioned (Of Facebook and twitter)... And should you be sharing your ideas on a public forum site..?? Someone else might steal it..

There would new features in updates after getting the general idea going. as for someone stealing it, I don't mimd that, I would still make my own and it would have my own style, so all is well :)

I think what you're trying to do is already very easily achievable with FB man...

I think u should more thought into your project think of things twitter or Facebook needs to make it better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom