Hello Everyone

Marques951

Beta member
Hello I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Marques, I live in Riverside, California. I am currently a student in college, majoring in computer programming. I have experience with VB, C++ and a little bit of C#. I joined here to meet people that can help me out with coding and give me some of their knowledge because I am nowhere near where I want to news far as programming goes. Hopefully I can meet some local people and meet up and learn some new stuff.

Thanks!

Marques

Hi every Ok so I have a laptop HP G62 Notebook, and everytime I watch a video on youtube, or any video link for that matter the screen twitches black and then back and then back every half a second, not only that but even during game play during games like leauge of legends, or warcraft the video is oddly disrupted, the graphics are messed up and in different colours all over the place? How am I suppose to fix it I've tried everything!

Hey Marques, welcome to the forums. If you need any (programming) help just pop into the programming section. I only know a bit of VB but there a lot of people on here that should be able to help you

@Elite - You'll probably be better off creating a new thread in the hardware or gaming section, the threads here are just for welcoming people to CF

Hello I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Marques, I live in Riverside, California. I am currently a student in college, majoring in computer programming. I have experience with VB, C++ and a little bit of C#. I joined here to meet people that can help me out with coding and give me some of their knowledge because I am nowhere near where I want to news far as programming goes. Hopefully I can meet some local people and meet up and learn some new stuff.

Thanks!

Marques

Welcome to the Forum!! My name is Nikki. Hope to see you around!!

Back
Top Bottom